Lauren Jenkins is a freelance writer and editor specialising in mountain biking. After stumbling into the world of MTB she fell in love with the sport and the people, combining her passion for writing with her love of bikes. She loves nothing more than exploring the world on two wheels, a good cup of tea, interiors, travel and reading a good book.
Upon finding the sport in January 2012, she quickly established herself within the industry, working with some of the biggest titles in the sport including; Pinkbike, Dirt Magazine, Total Women’s Cycling, MBUK, Misspent Summers and Wideopen Magazine. She was also named one of BikeBiz’s ‘Women of the Year’ in 2015.
- Copywriting – blogs, features, newsletters, race reports, news.
- Proofreading – article checking, editing, transcriptions.
- Blog posts – ride guides, reviews.
- Social media support – Updating pages, tweets, event coverage, social media strategies.
- Feature writing, content creation, ghostwriting.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs, I would love to chat about how I could help!